Grant Middle Schoolhas two gymnasiums:
Large competition gym: (10,385 sq. ft.) Seating capacity of 1,386. The electrical roll out bleachers including those on the stage were installed in the spring of 2000. At the east end of the gymnasium is a 2,238 sq. ft. stage with lighting and stage curtains.
Auxiliary gymnasium: (6,034 sq. ft.) Located beside the large gym and has a small set of permanent bleachers on the south wall.
Grant Middle Schoolalso has:
· 2,000 sq. ft. wrestling room
· Four locker rooms
· A training room
· Public restrooms/concession area outside of main gym
· FitnessCenter: Just south of Grant Middle School is a 10,000 sq. ft. fitness enter which was constructed in 1996 via community donations and monetary assistance from the Athletic Booster Club. The facility has a weight room, locker/shower rooms, offices, meeting rooms, and a multi-purpose area.
· Harding Stadium: Built in 1935 as part of the Works Project Administration and seats approximately 7,300 people. The middle and high school football teams play their games at this facility. Surrounding the football field is a six-lane all-weather running track
· Baseball field including dugouts, bleachers, scoreboard and pressbox
· Softball field with bleachers and dugouts
· Four tennis courts
· Soccer field
· Practice fields