Safety and Security Committee
Marion City Schools is seeking volunteers as it forms a safety and security committee. The committee will help guide the district in its vision of creating a safe, respectful and caring environment.
The safety committee will provide guidance in the following ways:
- Update the board of education
- Consult on the district crisis and safety plans as they are updated per the Ohio Revised Code guidelines
- Play an active role in school safety drills
- Collaborate with key stakeholders during safety tabletop discussions
- Keep emergency "grab and go" bags stocked and inventoried
The district hopes to put together a collaboration of parents, community members, district staff and city emergency responders. The committee will meet 4-5:30 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month beginning on Jan. 9. Meetings will be held in room 225 at Grant Middle School.
If you would like to apply to be on the committee, please click on the following link to download an application. You may mail the application to Marion City Schools, Office of Human Capital, 420 Presidential Drive Suite B, Marion, OH 43302 or email it to email@example.com. You may also apply online.