It is the mission of the Grant Middle School library media program to engage all learners, embrace literacy in all its expressions, and ensure students and staff are effective users of ideas and information.
- Follow self-circulation rules and check in and out books responsibly.
- Students may still check out books using their ID card; however we are encouraging self-circulation this year at the identified computers.
- All books are checked out for 3 weeks.
- Please return or renew items by due date. Fines will not be charged for overdue books, however students are responsible for lost items.
- Please use proper library behavior at all times.