Enrollment and Withdrawal


Within Marion City School District

·Enrollment forms are available at the high school office. Please pick up a form then call the Harding guidance office at 740-223-4640 to set up an appointment to meet with a counselor. Do not mail the completed form to the high school.

·Please bring the enrollment form with you on the day of your appointment. You will be required to complete other forms for the enrollment process. You are also required to bring the following documents with you to enroll a student:

a.Proof of residency

b.Copy of child's birth certificate

c.Immunization records

d.Custody papers (if applicable)

e.Grade card


g.Withdrawal grades

h.Up-to-date Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Multi-Factored Evaluation Team Report (MFE) for children in special education programs

Outside of the Marion City School District

If you plan to enroll within Harding and live outside of the Marion City School District, you MUST first apply and be accepted through the open enrollment process. Please call Mrs. Rowe at Harding High School at 740-223-4647 for information. Once accepted, follow the process outlined above.


If you are withdrawing your student, please contact your guidance counselor to set up a meeting.

a.Mrs. Weithman (A-D), 740-223-4641
b.Mrs. Miller (E-K), 740-223-4642
c.Ms. Jerew (L-R), 740-223-4643
d.Ms. Stevens (S-Z), 740-223-4644