- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is for our current or future college students. It determines the eligibility for student financial aid.
- Please Note: The FAFSA process begins October 1st for the 2017-18 school year.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
1. Register for your FSA (Federal Student Aid) ID - will need to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid form. Many grants, loans and scholarships will require you to submit a FAFSA so this is a very important step. Go here to register for your FSA ID:
2. Once you have your FSA ID, You may complete your FAFSA.
- If you have any questions, contact your counselor, Gear Up Rep or visit one of the FAFSA Completion Workshops listed below.
3. Helpful Websites