Welcome to Benjamin Harrison Elementary School! Here are some important ways you can stay connected!
- Follow us on Facebook @ Benjamin Harrison Elementary School
- Follow us on Twitter @BHEleaders
- Sign up for our text message feed (your number will be kept safe and you should not expect to get overwhelmed by too many messages) by sending a text message with the phrase @bhefa to 81010. You can opt-out of messages at anytime by replying, 'unsubscribe @bhefa'.
- Your child’s progress will be updated on Progressbook.
- Want to become involved in PTA? There are lots of opportunities to volunteer at fun night, book fairs & secret Santa!
You can also help by doing the following:
- Collect boxtops and campbells labels and send them in
- Save drink pouches (like capri sun) and send them in to school
- Enroll your Kroger Card into our school’s community rewards - this does not cost you anything and creates thousands of dollars donated to our school. You must register your card every May.
If school is delayed or closed, you will get an automated phone call from the system.