By selecting the Blended Learning Program, your child has the opportunity to:
- Receive weekly monitoring and assistance from a coach to support their learning needs.
- Complete required and elective coursework at Harding and at home with flexibility and regular check ins
- Attend school during scheduled testing and teaching hours
- Receive tutoring at the building during scheduled hoursParticipate in all MCS extracurricular activities (including athletics, clubs, band, choir, dances, etc.)
- Receive a Marion City Schools-Harding High School Diploma upon graduation
Applications must be submitted for the 23-24 School Year by June 1.
If accepted into the Blended Program, and HHS staff member will reach out to schedule a time to
meet to discuss expectations. The student/parent should commit to the Blended Learning Program for the complete school year.
Important Dates: The MCS Blended Learning Program will follow the same school calendar as Marion City Schools.