Please contact Harding High School at 740-223-4640 prior to submitting an application. Below you will find information regarding the program.
- All applications will go directly through Harding High School.
- The state of Ohio requires that students receive direct instruction 51% of the time. This can be done through in lab time, face to face coursework, and flexible credit offerings.
- The student must remain in good standing as a full time student and make weekly forward progress.
- After the enrollment form has been completed, if your child is accepted, an HHS staff member will reach out to schedule a meeting at Harding High School to discuss course options and expectations as well as technology needs and student supports that are available.
- The student/parent should commit to the Blended Learning Program for the complete school year.
- Orientation for ALL students is mandatory. This orientation will include training on the curriculum and learning system used to complete work. Orientation: August 15, 2022 as schedule by teaching staff.
- Students will attend face to face sessions 10.5 hours weekly at minimum at Harding High School. This will be scheduled by staff and will include face to face class as well as online learning.
Please reach out to Harding High School at 740-223-4640 for questions or more information.
Application should be submitted to: